A highly experienced, innovative trainer, digital analyst and software engineer with effective communication skills for both technical and business audiences, a passion for technology, automation, customer satisfaction, training and youth empowerment.
- Eager to continuous learning, a self driven, tech savvy motivated by challenges and change.
- With both technical and team leadership experience and a reputation in playing the effective bridge between the technical and non technical team members across a variety of sectors: Governments, Banking, Human Resources, Tourism, Business analysis and NGOs in multiple local projects (Lebanon), regional projects with Mckinsey and Company, the UNICEF, and internationally with Deltek.
Currently the founder and CEO of BambooGeeks with an aim to supports Governments and Corporations in creating & up-skilling local Tech talents relevant to the market. By tailored training programs on the latest technologies (Machine Learning, IoT, Cloud, Application Development...), cutting edge methodologies (Agile development, DevSecOps, Design thinking, Entrepreneurship...), and top development and productivity tools (Jira, Fabric, automation...) to empower and equip young programmers with needed technical and soft skills to launch a professional career in the technical field.
An active public speaker in technology, product strategy, women empowerment, and a humanitarian activist.
- Has a Masters (2012) in Computer Science -System Architecture from “Le CNAM University”. Recognized by Google as a Google Developer Expert, and WomenTechmakers Ambassador.
- The founder and Lead of the first Google Developers Group in Lebanon.
Short term career objective is to invest my skills, knowledge and experience in development and team management to bridge the gap between business and technology to build and deliver high quality user friendly systems, to innovate, create and inspire. Long-term career objective is to progress to technology directorship.
● Interests: Breaking stereotypes, inspiring women, exploring cultures, emerging technologies, community work.