Co-founder, Software Architect and Lead Developer
- Architected and designed apps from monolithic, to based on components, and separated into microservices.
- Planned features for all the products and requirements from several clients.
- Built web/mobile software, and servers infrastructure, end to end.
- Led teams with members from different continents including team of developers in the US headquarter.
- Built Alerts system that sent in parallel push notifications, sms, calls, and mails to millions of users in a fraction of a second.
- Designed and developed Core application that orchestrated content post features for asynchronous and synchronous feeds, news, staff directory, dining, athletics, groups, galleries, boards, pages, devices, and imports.
- Crafted Social Media publishing platform that posted to multiple facebook pages and twitter accounts for hundreds of school districts.
- Created Classrooms service that handled interaction between students and educators, to manage assignments, receive notifications and communicate through messages.
- Developed Documents storage service to save and share internal, government and other important education files.
- Reinvented the way Forms are used across the apps with a different approach in terms of UX and flexibility.
- Implemented Inbox private messaging integrated with ticketing system for internal communication between staff.
- Enhanced Events as a calendar microservice able to synchronize 2 ways with microsoft and google services.
- Programmed URL Shortener service to share links across apps and websites.
- Crafted CMS that evolved into website builder that helped non-tech people to modify rich content and create hundreds of websites with complex layouts.
- Designed highly performant API that communicated with mobile apps, websites, and microservices.
- Built pluggable Translator that powered the dynamic translation of entire websites and mobile apps content in multiple languages.
- Developed primer Android phone apps with a flexible component based design capable of mass production with minor modifications.
- Initiated development of iOS phone app with experimental ruby motion technology.
- Maintained dedicated and cloud servers from rackspace, codero, and amazon.
- Designed front-end for core web application and marketing website.