Over 12 years experience selling SaaS Enterprise Solutions to C-level decision makers and channel partners with a unique ability to translate complex technical concepts into real world applications. My highly successful track record of building long term relationships with clients by gaining trust through a strategic consultative approach, has consistently proven to impact-fully reduce the sales cycle time period and has led to highly reference-able accounts. I am also meticulously organized with a strong focus on detail which led me to becoming a certified Salesforce Administrator and subsequently led to 6 additional technical certifications which truly has enabled me to master the software I am selling to the utmost degree. Finally I am a firm believer in full transparency & meticulous documentation within Salesforce in order to more effectively manage the sales funnel , enable team collaboration, and ensure the most accurate forecasting that is humanly possible.
Senior Account Manager/Closer
I was the senior level deal closer for Gremlin's SaaS automated platform that combined social media marketing automation with the necessary compliance tools needed in order for financial institutions to meet the regulations & guidelines put in place by the FDIC, FFIEC, FINRA, and the CFPB. I handled all qualified inbound leads once they were ready for a product demonstration which accounted for about 60% of our volume and also I was responsible for the remaining 40% of the lead generation by outbound prospecting efforts of my own. I did all of my own introductory high level & technical demos and then was responsible for negotiating pricing with the ultimate goal of closing new business. Set various company all-time records
including (but not limited to) the following:
- Fastest close- closed a deal in 4 hours with a fully executed signed contract when our typical sales cycle was 90 days
- Closed over 48 enterprise deals with an average of 9k annual in revenue and over 90% were long-term 3 year terms, with an average Total Contract Value of $23,373
- As of late October 2018, I have only had 2 of my clients churn which equates to a less than 4% churn rate which is better than the acceptable percentage range for SaaS companies as was cited in an article by Bessemer Venture Partners.as being in the 5-7% range. (Source: https://sixteenventures.com/saas-churn-rate)
- Expanded our presence into new markets including 9 new accounts within the Mortgage industry (we had only sold 2 total in the past history of our company), added a Credit Union, and 3 Financial Advisories/Wealth Management Companies. Typically we had only been most successful selling to banks but I was able to expand our product into these new markets
- Developed and maintained my own product demo environment for online presentations with prospects. It is now being used as the standard for all since it usage has proven to substantially increase close rate percentages.