Choose a CV template, fill it out, and download in seconds. Create a professional curriculum vitae in a few clicks. Just pick one of 18+ CV templates below, add ready-to-use suggestions, and get the job.
Professional CV template. Neatly aligned no matter the word count.
Perfect CV template. Ideal readability for the densest of CVs.
Single column CV template. Highlight your background and credentials.
Modern CV template. Use icons for basic info and a timeline to tell your story.
Creative CV template. Get abundant spacing with a polished look.
Two column CV template. Draw attention to your summary and skills.
Icon-based CV template. Use designer elements to make information pop.
Elegant CV template. Get that classic feel without looking dated.
Creative CV template. Draw attention to details without overwhelming the reader.
Minimalistic CV template. Use a classic layout, but give it a modern twist.
Modern CV template. Create a visual frame without a blocky feel.
Visual CV template. Stay light despite showing off plenty of skills and extras.
Traditional CV template. Light it up with visuals, tone it down with a single column flow.
Basic CV template. Focus on the main text while highlighting skills.
Infographic CV template. Use a timeline, icons, and colour that break the mould.
Simple resume template. Add a splash of colour to a clean design.
Unique CV template. Guide the reader’s gaze with fresh typography.
Sleek CV template. Show off your credentials with a tidy format and simple icons.
Rated Excellent on Trustpilot
Free CV Template to Copy and Use
[Your Job Title]
[Optional: Personal Website, Twitter, Other Relevant Links]
Resume Summary Statement
Dependable/Detail-oriented/Creative[Your Job Title] with [X] years of experience in [Your Industry/Niche]. Helped [increase revenue/cut costs/train employees/other achievements] by [X]%. Looking to join [Company Name] to ensure[highest customer happiness scores/a steady boost in ROI/prompt project delivery/other metrics and KPIs you hope to deliver for the prospective employer].
Work Experience/Job Description
[Your Job Title]
- Use bullet points to describe your work history.
- Add up to 6 bullet points. Focus on what applies to the job you're trying to land, don't cram your resume with unnecessary details.
- Don't just list your responsibilities. Focus on your achievements!
- Maybe you saved your company money? Boosted sales? Optimized processes? Trained new employees? Show it off! Have a look:
- Responsible for [your responsibilities].
- [Boosted sales/cut costs] by [X]% through implementing a new system of [invoicing/project management/procurement, etc.]
[Your Previous Job Title]
[Previous Company Name]
- List your jobs in reverse-chronological order. Start with your current or most recent position, then follow it with the one before it, and so on.
- As you go back in time, limit the number of bullet points under each entry. Employers are more interested in what you've been doing in the last few years, not in the dim and distant past.
- Don't list over 15 years of relevant work experience on your resume.
[BA/MA in Your Major]
- Not much experience? Leverage your academic achievements. Include your GPA if it's higher than 3.5, mention extracurricular activities.
- If you have a lot of professional experience, limit your education section to your highest degree.
[Skill #1: Advanced]
[Skill #2: Advanced]
[Skill #3: Basic]
Additional Resume Sections
[Hobbies and Interests]
Professional CV templates
for any situation
A curriculum vitae is a document that varies in use around the world. A US CV is used mostly in academia and government. But in the UK it’s a standard document for all job seekers. No matter your situation, a curriculum vitae template needs to be professional, simple, but unique enough to be memorable. Enter Zety CV templates—
Each CV format template balances the classic with the modern. Add a personal profile to draw the reader in. Sprinkle in a few simple icons to highlight what matters. Pick two columns to save space or a single column layout for a traditional application. And don’t worry—all templates were created by CV experts and professional designers.
Ease of use
Remember how you downloaded a CV template in a few seconds...and wasted hours trying to fix it? Never again. Simply pick a CV layout and let the Zety CV wizard format the perfect CV example for you Zety CV examples come with ready-made content you can add to your CV easier than an online shopping cart.
These user-friendly templates will save you hours of gruelling work. Pick a sample CV template on Zety and fill it out in a few clicks. Pick and choose what you like. Stop struggling to come up with the right word. We have entire sections ready for your finishing touch. It’s never been easier.
Don’t let your old CV kill your chances of landing a job you actually want. Create a whole new CV or upload your previous curriculum vitae and reignite it within minutes. Update your template, optimize its contents with pre-written bullet points, and get hired faster than anyone else.
Don’t just improve your CV. Improve your entire life. A job-winning professional CV format is one that goes beyond looks. And Zety curriculum vitae templates have helped thousands of people get into the right school, build a career in academia and any industry around the world. Recruiters are looking for you. Use Zety, be found.