Pick a resume template, fill it out, and format. Create a professional resume in a few clicks. Just choose one of 18+ resume templates below, add ready-made content, download, and get the job.
Professional resume template. Plenty of information, no clutter.
Modern resume template. A timeline to show progression and icons to save space.
Creative resume template. A perfect balance of graphics and whitespace.
Perfect resume template. Readable no matter how much you write.
Single column resume template. Work history is the focus, the job title the selling point.
Two column resume template. Focuses on your summary, draws attention to skills.
Icon-based resume template. Section that pop with a little bit of graphic help.
Elegant resume template. Tells a story, makes sure it gets heard.
Creative resume template. Initials for a personal touch, dash of color to highlight strengths.
Minimalistic resume template. Great readability with a surprisingly sleek finish.
Modern resume template. Elegant accents in the header, footer, and section titles.
Visual resume template. Two columns that help focus on your experience.
Traditional resume template. Neat layout that focuses on your career highlights.
Basic resume template. Standard design with a designer finish.
Infographic resume template. Blends classic structure with timelines and graphs.
Simple resume template. Excellent readability without being bland.
Unique resume template. One-of-a-kind typography, classic structure to guide the gaze.
Sleek resume template. A clean format with exciting details.
Rated excellent on Trustpilot
Need text samples of resume templates for a specific job?See resume examples
Free Resume Template to Copy and Use
[Your Job Title]
[Optional: Personal Website, Twitter, Other Relevant Links]
Resume Summary Statement
Dependable/Detail-oriented/Creative[Your Job Title] with [X] years of experience in [Your Industry/Niche]. Helped [increase revenue/cut costs/train employees/other achievements] by [X]%. Looking to join [Company Name] to ensure[highest customer happiness scores/a steady boost in ROI/prompt project delivery/other metrics and KPIs you hope to deliver for the prospective employer].
Work Experience/Job Description
[Your Job Title]
- Use bullet points to describe your work history.
- Add up to 6 bullet points. Focus on what applies to the job you're trying to land, don't cram your resume with unnecessary details.
- Don't just list your responsibilities. Focus on your achievements!
- Maybe you saved your company money? Boosted sales? Optimized processes? Trained new employees? Show it off! Have a look:
- Responsible for [your responsibilities].
- [Boosted sales/cut costs] by [X]% through implementing a new system of [invoicing/project management/procurement, etc.]
[Your Previous Job Title]
[Previous Company Name]
- List your jobs in reverse-chronological order. Start with your current or most recent position, then follow it with the one before it, and so on.
- As you go back in time, limit the number of bullet points under each entry. Employers are more interested in what you've been doing in the last few years, not in the dim and distant past.
- Don't list over 15 years of relevant work experience on your resume.
[BA/MA in Your Major]
- Not much experience? Leverage your academic achievements. Include your GPA if it's higher than 3.5, mention extracurricular activities.
- If you have a lot of professional experience, limit your education section to your highest degree.
[Skill #1: Advanced]
[Skill #2: Advanced]
[Skill #3: Basic]
Additional Resume Sections
[Hobbies and Interests]
Best resume templates
for a job or academia
A resume template is a blank form you fill in with contact information, work experience, skills, and education. Easier said than done. Most free MS Word resume template formats fall apart as soon as you start typing. But not Zety. Pick Zety and stop struggling. Focus on what matters: telling your story in a way that gets you the job.
Each resume format template is designed to draw attention to your assets. Highlight your career summary to hook the employer. Use icons to save valuable space. Pick a single or two column design to balance whitespace and wordcount. Show your mastery of skills by using graphs. Fit two pages on one.
Ease of use
Go beyond downloadable resume templates that never seem to work. Pick a design you like, focus on the content, and let Zety take care of the rest. Our resume wizard will guide you through the process with helpful tips and examples. Building a resume with Zety is as simple as online shopping—just click an item you like and put in on your resume.
Our users have saved hours of valuable time by picking a resume format template on Zety. You should be out there building a career, not a resume. Save time by choosing a professional layout, follow our resume wizard app, and download an attractive resume in minutes. And create a cover letter while you’re at it to boost your chances of having your resume read.
It’s not just about looks. Filling out a resume with the Zety resume builder is fast, easy, and effective. Add optimized content with a single click to build your resume. Start from scratch or upload your old resume sample and give it a makeover in 5 minutes. Update the template, tweak the content with ready-made bullet points, get hired faster than anyone else.
Our customers haven’t simply updated their resumes. They’ve updated their lives. With the right balance between creativity and tradition, Zety’s templates for resumes have been optimized for readability and scanability. Hiring managers and recruitment software alike will have no trouble recognizing you for who you are—the perfect candidate.