Yes, absolutely. A good resume builder will ensure that your resume has the correct format to pass the Applicant Tracking Systems and ultimately lands on the recruiter’s desk.
For example, Zety’s online resume builder allows you to:
- Switch between 18 different resume templates without having to start anew every time.
- Upload your old resume/mockup and continue working on it right away.
- Check your resume score and receive tailored suggestions for improving it.
- Create a matching cover letter to complete your application.
- Save your documents in the cloud and download your ATS-friendly resume as PDF, Word, TXT, JPEG, and SVG.
If you want to save time and get your resume right, it’s definitely a great option.
Ready to give it a try? Jump into Zety’s resume builder and create your best resume in minutes. Choose one of the professional resume templates and get tailored suggestions for a resume that delivers results.
Sample resume made with our builder—See more resume examples here.
About Zety’s Editorial Process
This article has been reviewed by our editorial team to make sure it follows Zety's editorial guidelines. We’re committed to sharing our expertise and giving you trustworthy career advice tailored to your needs. High-quality content is what brings over 40 million readers to our site every year. But we don't stop there. Our team conducts original research to understand the job market better, and we pride ourselves on being quoted by top universities and prime media outlets from around the world.