Your resume is a biopic and you need to sell it with a great trailer: a professional resume summary statement. But what exactly is a resume summary?
As seen in:
Do you still believe that a one-page template is out of this world?
That’s soooooo moons ago.
Anyone can fit their resume on one page, and Elon Musk’s resume is the proof you didn’t know you need. Even he isn’t pressed for space.
You won’t need the Hyperloop to arrive.
See Elon Musk’s 1-page resume and let recruiters launch an invitation when they see yours.
Ready to see your career skyrocket?
Zety resume builder helps you create a one-page resume effortlessly with only a few clicks. Simply pick one out of 20+ resume templates, follow the builder’s professional prompts, and land your dream job in no time. Who says the sky’s the limit?
How Do You Make A One-Page Resume Like Elon Musk?
It is easy to write a 1-page resume once you know these tips:
- Tailor your application to each and every job posting you’re applying to.
- Make sure the required sections have enough room to carry the weight of your professional achievements.
- Get rid of any unnecessary resume sections and unwanted facts. Write only about relevant experience and skills.
- Mention your quantifiable highlights and leave responsibilities in the back seat.
- Use the keywords from the job ad to target them with your application.
- Go back only 10 to 15 years with your work history.
And that’s that!
In case you decide to try on your own, here are the essential guides you should take a look at:
- How to Make a Resume
- What is the Purpose of a Resume
- What Goes on a Resume
- What Does a Resume Look Like
- Resume Format
- One-Page Resume Templates
Thank you for reading my article!
How do you feel about one-page resumes? Give us a shout in the comments if! Let’s get the conversation rolling.