How Can I Get Help With My Resume?
There are a couple of ways to get help with your resume, and they are:
- Use a resume builder that will guide you every step of the way, suggest content for the resume sections, and correct your spelling mistakes. Our resume-building website can do just that.
- Try verifying your resume with a resume checker to get improvement recommendations and find more keyword opportunities. The resume scanner from Zety is precisely what you need.
- Look up resume writing tips explaining the entire writing process in detail. Or have a look at hundreds of free resume samples for a variety of jobs.
- Request assistance from your academic counselor to help you decide what should go on your resume, especially if you’re writing a college application resume or a college graduate resume.
- Consult your friends and family if you’re having trouble finding relevant experience or selling your strengths on your resume.
With Zety's resume builder, you're in good hands. You’ll get pre-formatted and ATS-compatible resume templates, plus read-made content from hiring pros to only drag & drop. Take your pick from 20+ resume templates you can download in multiple formats.
Sample resume made with our builder—See more resume examples here.