- Resume header with your full name, job title, and contact information
- Work experience with your key achievements in previous positions
- Education section with the highest degree you’ve got
- Key skills that are relevant to the job
- Additional resume information that can be useful for the recruiter
And the following are some visual elements of an infographic resume:
- Progress bars showing the mastery of each skill
- Timelines connecting the work experience
- Resume icons indicating the beginning of each section
Want to save time and have your resume ready in 5 minutes? Try our resume builder. It’s fast and easy to use. Plus, you’ll get ready-made content to add with one click. See 20+ resume templates and create your resume here.
Sample resume made with our builder—See more resume examples here.
About Zety’s Editorial Process
This article has been reviewed by our editorial team to make sure it follows Zety's editorial guidelines. We’re committed to sharing our expertise and giving you trustworthy career advice tailored to your needs. High-quality content is what brings over 40 million readers to our site every year. But we don't stop there. Our team conducts original research to understand the job market better, and we pride ourselves on being quoted by top universities and prime media outlets from around the world.