Even though writing a resume with no experience seems like mission impossible, there is a certain way of making your document look awesome. And you’re about to see how.
As seen in:
Dog Walker Resume Sample
Patient and caring dog walker and dog sitter with 3+ years of experience with various dog breeds (incl. large dogs). Eager to join Barking Lot to take its furry clientele on long stress-relieving walks regardless of weather conditions. In previous roles handled up to 10 dogs simultaneously and cared for 2 epileptic dogs.
Pet Care, Los Angeles, CA
- Ensured dogs’ physical safety at all times and made sure that they do not endanger any other animal or human in the vicinity.
- Picked up dogs from their homes and took them for engaged and attentive walks.
- Followed any special instructions or limitations that dog owners provided.
- Ensured that any waste on the road or sidewalk was cleaned immediately.
- Provided dogs with food and water by following a schedule provided by the dog owners.
- Handled up to 10 dogs attached to the hip with a belt on long walks.
- Walked multiple dogs 3 times a day in a variety of weather conditions, incl. rain and snow.
Dog Sitter & Walker
Woof!, Los Angeles, CA
- Walked all entrusted dogs in a safe and timely manner.
- Followed all special instructions concerning dog care.
- Reported all relevant information to the owners in a timely manner.
- Reported to client care or general manager after every dog pick-up and drop off.
- Filled in report cards for every dog walked.
- Groomed dogs (e.g. clipped nails, brushed teeth, untangled matted fur, bathed).
- Stayed in owners’ house to dog sit and keep the environment safe for the animal.
- Kept accurate information on 50+ clients in the area.
- Cared for 2 epileptic dogs. Dispensed medications and helped the dogs when seizures kicked in.
- LA Animal Services—Volunteer since 2015
Los Angeles High School, Los Angeles, CA
Graduated in 2017
- Time management
- Flexible schedule
- Experience with dogs
- Owns a car
- Driving license
- Physically fit
- Owns a cellphone with an unlimited Internet plan
- Comfortable with all breeds and sizes of dogs.
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- Certified Dog Walker—IAP Career College
- Rock climbing
Want to save time and have your resume ready in 5 minutes? Try our resume builder. It’s fast and easy to use. Plus, you’ll get ready-made content to add with one click. See 20+ resume templates and create your resume here.
Sample Dog Walker Resume—See more templates and create your resume here.