As seen in:
Here’s what you should put on your resume for a part-time job to succeed:
- Resume header with your contact information and full name
- Resume profile, such as a career summary or a resume objective, highlighting your achievements from previous part-time jobs
- Work experience section listing your part-time jobs and quantifiable accomplishments
- Education section including your highest level of education and graduation date
- Skill section with a mixture of hard skills and soft skills
- Extra resume information, such as language proficiency, licenses and certifications, and volunteer work
Want to save time and have your resume ready in 5 minutes? Try our resume builder. It’s fast and easy to use. Plus, you’ll get ready-made content to add with one click. See 20+ resume templates and create your resume here.
Sample resume made with our builder—See more resume templates here.
Zety researches the job market trends to brace applicants with the most up-to-date knowledge available. Jobseekers can learn how to find a job, which job search engines are best, and how to find headhunters to make the job search easy.